Epass(Electronic payment & application system of scholarships) one of the major financial assistance scheme for the poor students live in AP & Telangana regions. This scheme was introduced by former Late chief minister Dr. Y.S. Rajashekar Reddy starting from academic year 2008-09 before the AP state separation and till then is successfully running.
Due to the state separation, now Epass website also got divided for the two regions as telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in & apepass.cgg.gov.in. Coming to the matter, AP govt. had already issued time frame for Epass scholarship renewal application process of 2014-15 which has to be carried out in that state. Now many students studying Engg., Medicine, MBA, MCA, BA, Bcom, Bsc etc., is in rush to renew their epass applications for which having time till (updated soon).
Native Telangana students who are studying in AP are in dilemma to decide in which website to make renewal. For which AP Authorities has been noticed that students belonging to telangana native studying in AP should apply from ap epass website itself. But should provide them the confirmation of local status by means of providing bonafide certificate for the last 7 consecutive years.
**Telangana students should also apply in AP epass website**There is no separate links for fresh/renewal in Telangana epass, all should apply from the AP epass website itself.
This year Epass scholarship renewal application process has changed and added some extra document collection by the Govt. in order to provide the financial assistance for the poor students.
Documents needed for Epass scholarship renewal application process
- Aadhar card(Both student and parents)
- Previous year marks memo.
- Student Pancard no. (Furnish parents PAN card no’s if available)
- Latest Original Income affidavit. (printed on 10/- Rs Non-judicial stamp paper)
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/BC and Nativity certificate for EBC/OC minority/OC PHC
Detailed AP Epass scholarship renewal application process
1) First candidates need to logon to apepass.cgg.gov.in in latest internet explorer browser
2) Then go for AP epass website, you see an error, over there you have to click on Continue to this website (not recommended).
3) Now you are in homepage of AP epass website, there you see following icon which you need to click on.
apepass website: https://epass.apcfss.in
4) After clicking on the above icon you see a link for Postmatric Scholarships For Renewal Registration (2017-18). Click there and read all the prerequisites to apply for renewal.
5) After reading check the required boxes. If you are telangana native studying in AP then you need to provide the bonafide certificate of last 7 consecutive years and all others just select other two options of marks memo and income affidavit.
6) Here you will be asked for to enter your ssc/10th class details and then click on submit to start the application process.
7) Provide all the required details in step-wise and finally agree that all the provided information is true then click on submit.
8) Take print out of submitted renewal application form(if option provided). Thats it…