Apply for Ration Card through Online & Offline
Hello everyone!!! Wants to know about “Apply for Ration Card through Online & Offline”… No panic!!!… This article gives you all the information what you needed.
Procedure to Apply for Ration Card:
There are two procedures to apply for a ration card;
- Offline Procedure
- Online Procedure
An applicant can apply for a ration card through offline i.e. by hand. In this procedure applicant has to follow some simple steps mentioned below:
- The first step is to collect the application form from the concerned area office.
- After getting the form fill all the details required in the form with all your personal details and contact information.
- Applicant has to attach necessary documents along with the form.
- The next step would be to put your signature at the bottom along with the date and make sure that you fill in the declaration section in the form which states that all the information mentioned in the form are correct.
- After filling the form and attaching all the documents visit the ration card office and submit the form.
Along with the offline procedure there is another procedure which is online. Applicant through online procedure gets a direct way to apply for the ration card. The procedure is mentioned below:
- First visit the official website and make your registration, while making registration applicant should fill in all his or her personal and contact details. Find out the application form after registration.
- Next fill the form completely with the required information.
- After the form is filled applicant is required to take the print out of the application form and visit the nearest ration office and submit the form along with all the required documents.
- Applicant is advised to take a print out of the acknowledgment slip to track the application status online of the ration card.
How to Check Ration Card Status
The applicants can check Status of Ration Card via online and offline. Details are given below.
|Jammu and Kashmir||Himachal Pradesh|
Check the Application Status Online
- First visit to the official portal of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Department of State Govt.
Click on the link check status of ration card application form.
- After that fill up all details which are asked like Ration Card No. / ID which you will get from the acknowledgement slip which you might have got while registering for Ration card.
- Click on the Submit Button after filling up required details carefully.
- Now you will be able to see status of your Ration card.
Check the Application Status Offline
The applicant has to visit the nearby office of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Department of State Govt. or Ration card enrolment office in order to check status of Ration Card.
With the help of the acknowledgement slip they will provide you the present status of your ration Card application.
In this way you can check application status of your ration card. The applicants are suggested to check their Ration Card Application status after 15 days of enrolment because it usually takes 15 days for issuing Ration Cards.
This is all about Apply for Ration Card through Online & Offline. I hope you have a great time with this article. Please share your suggestions and experiences with us through comments below.