Get your Aadhaar card linked with voter ID card online through National Voter’s Service Portal, SMS, Call Center and other mediums with complete procedure to link – Epic Aadhaar Seeding
The government of India is taking measures to correct Indian system in respect of subsidies to the right person, institutional KYC updation, genuine voting and keeping the complete details of Indian residents. The government has initiated the program to link Aadhaar card to bank account and same needs to attach with the gas agency to avail subsidy on gas directly into the bank account. This system was successful under which all the consumers got their Aadhar card linked to bank accounts and gas agencies help to avoid embezzlement of subsidy amount. Likewise many government and private agencies asked their customer to submit the Aadhaar card for KYC (Know Your Customer) updation as it gives the complete details about the holder.
What is Epic – Aadhaar Seeding
Recently government has launched a new scheme of Epic Aadhaar Seeding to curb the fraud voter IDs misused in elections and for fake identity/ address proof. This new campaign has started on 01st of March’ 2015 where voter id holders are instructed to link their ids with Aadhaar card and also government has appointed teams of school teacher and other officials to visit residences to ensure the effective processing of this system.
How to Link Aadhaar Card to Epic Card (Voter ID)
There are different ways and means to link your Aadhaar card to the voter ID card, you can select any option according to your convenience:
1) Mobile Seeding
For using this method of linking, you need to download the mobile app from android (google play store) and iOS (apple app store) or download it from official website of Chief Electoral Officer. After downloading, you just require to feed your epic and Aadhaar card details in the app and it will automatically process to link.
2) Link through SMS
Send Aadhaar number and voter id number to 8790499899 in the given below format: SEEDEPIC [space] [EPIC No.] [space] [Aadhaar No.] – For e.g. SEEDEPIC ABC1234567 9876 5432 1098. The back-office staff appointed for this process will receive the message and link with immediate effect.
3) Linking via Call Center
You can call on the call center number 1950 and provide the Aadhaar number and epic number to the call center representative for linking. As soon as the electoral will provide the detail to call center receipt-ant, the faster linking process will take place.
4) Self-Seeding/ Online Portal
The online linking facility is also available for the web users, voter card holder from any state can use this system of linking. The details required to use this process are given below:
a) Aadhaar Card Number
b) Epic/ Voter ID card Number
c) A mobile number for One Time Password (OTP)
It is quiet simple and easy to link your epic card with Aadhaar card by following the simple step-wise details given below:
- Visit the official website of NVSP: http://electoralsearch.in/
- Fill the required details on the page opens like: Name, Husband Name, Father’s Name, District and Date of Birth
- Click on “Search” radio button after filling the details completely
- A new similar page will opens, reflect the details filled by you in the bottom, if entered details are relevant and accurate
- Now click on the “Feed Aadhaar Number” button at the bottom-left hand side of the page, a new pop-up window will open
- Enter the details like: Name on Aadhaar card, Epic Card Number, Aadhaar Number, mobile number and mail-Id and click on “Submit” button
- After the successful submission of the application, a notification will appear on the top of the page “Your request to link Aadhaar number with electoral database has been successfully registered”
By following any of the above simple and easy steps you can get your Aadhaar card linked with Epic Card.
Linking of Aadhaar Card to different schemes:
- Link Aadhaar to Pahal DBTL Scheme
- Link Aadhaar Card to Atal Pension Yojana, PMSBY and PMJJY
- Link Aadhaar Card to DIGILOCKER
- Link Aadhaar Card to Ration Card
- Linking Your Aadhar Card with Bank Account