Maharashtra Ration Card | How to apply | Check Status
About Food & Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department, Maharashtra
The Food & and Civil Supplies department at Maharashtra were launched in March 1965, has a part of Agriculture, Food, and Cooperation department. The weights and measures organization separates from Energy, Industry and Labour Department and it was combined the department from December 1977.
The ration card department mainly compacts with the demand and supply of various necessary commodities in open and as well as Public Distribution system. The main aim of the departments is to inflict of various control order passed with respect to necessary commodities Act 1955, for price standardisation, and affairs which affect to the weights and measures.
Ration card application process – Maharashtra
The applicant who wants to apply for ration card has to apply to the near rationing office in his area in the prescribed form. You can apply ration card in Maharashtra in two ways
Maharashtra Ration card applying process through Offline:
- The applicant needs to collect required application form from the particular area office or they can download the form below link and after filling the form you can take print out in A4. http://mahafood.gov.in/website/PDF_files/Ration%20Card%20Namuna1.pdf
- Fill the form with all the required details like your personal and contact information.
- Attach necessary documents with the form
- Sign the form with date and fill up the declaration form at the end of the form.
- After filling the form correctly submit it in the ration card office.
Process of applying for Maharashtra Ration card through Online:
The online process makes the applicant apply the ration card in a direct way. Below is the step to apply for a ration card online.
- Go to the online website mahaonline.gov.in make a registration, with all your personal and contact details.
- Fill up the form with all the require details
- After filling the form take the printout of application form and go the nearest ration office along with the documents as mentioned.
- You need to take the print out of the acknowledgment card so that you can track your ration card application status.
Document required for Ration card:
- Passport sizes photograph of head of the family
- Aadhar or enrolment acknowledgment slip
- Age certificate Address proof like voter id, telephone bill, electricity bill, passport, and water bill.
- If you applying for new passport then you need to give up a certificate or deletion certificated of old ration card.
Eligibility of Ration card:
- The applicant should possess following eligibilities to apply for a ration card:
- The applicant family should live separately
- The applicant shouldn’t have any other ration card from another country.
- They should be the citizen of India.
- The applicant and his family should be an ordinary resident of Maharashtra.
Address of Ration card office of Maharashtra is given below:
Narayan D Mistry Marg, Nehru Nagar, Chembur, Mumbai, Maharashtra 4000071
Phone: 022 2125352
Authority of ration card:
The controller of the ration card office is the nodal office here they concern 42 rationing offices in the Thane region of Maharashtra and in Mumbai.
The process of ration card will be in the responsible of District supply officer / food grain distribution officer in the district and Tehsildar in a Tehsil.
So, guys, this is all about the Ration card Maharashtra hope now you came to know all the process of the ration card clearly. Have a great time with the article and please share your experiences and suggestion with us through comments below.