Manipur Ration Card | How to apply | Check Status
You want to details of Manipur Ration Card, applying process, documents, and department details. Then you were landed on the safe page. This article is going to discuss everything Manipur ration card
The ration card will be issued for a head of the families, with all the details of family members for implementation of the Targeted Public Distribution System (TPDS), depending on their economic conditions. With the help of ration card, people can buy goods like sugar, food grains and kerosene.
Different types of ration card – Manipur
Above poverty line (APL) cards
Antyodaya ration cards (for the poor people)
Below poverty line (BPL) cards
Process of applying for Ration card – Manipur
- Download the application form online
- Fill up all the details like personal and family details
- Sign the application and fill the declaration
- Submit the form with your documents in the ration card office
- If you want to apply offline you can go to DC/AC/DSO office to get a form and fill it.
- After submitting the form you will get acknowledge card with the registration number.
Require documents :
- Declaration and certificate from ward councillor
- Date of Birth proof
- Proof of Residence
- Passport size photo from head of the family
- Eligibility of Ration card – Manipur
- Permanent resident
- They should be citizen of India
- They should not be in any ownership of ration card
Changes in Ration Card – Manipur
For changes in name :
They need to keep a copy of the advertisement in the newspaper regarding the changes and official declaration prove by the 1st class Magistrate in case of major.
Changes in Address:
For changes in an address, you need to subject to residence proof and as well as physical verification.
Change of Head of the Family:
For changes in the head of the family, you need to surrender death certificate.
Manipur ration card Department details:
Department of consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution,Sangaiprou, Imphal – 795001, Manipur India.
Contact number: 0385-2443366
Time period for the Ration card disposal – Manipur
New ration card – 45 days
Any Deletion / addition/address change in ration card – 10 days
The service will be approved by the authorities of District supply officer (Competent Authority) and Deputy Commissioner . in a case of any disputes the authority will be taken by the DC/SDO of the concerned district.
So guys , this is all about Ration Card – Manipur. Hope had great time with the article. Please ahare your experiences and suggestion with us below in comments