Latest update: Count down started for November 2018 registrations. So why late, apply if you are an eligible candidate for this scheme.
Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Website launch
Yuvanestham website: https://yuvanestham2.ap.gov.in has been started by AP C.M. Naara Chendhra Babu Nayudu. Through which, Rs.1000 is offered as an aid for eligible unemplyees in the state by the Govt of AP. Every month, Govt of AP is going to offer Rs. 1000 through this Yuvanestham scheme. In the opening ceremony, ministers such as Nara lokesh, Kollu Ravindhra also participated.
Yuvanestham scheme is going effect from October 2nd 2018.
In the state of AP, the Govt is getting to offer an aid of amount Rs.1000 for eligible unemplyees those who completed diploma or graducation or PG. Hopefully this is great move by the Govt of AP led by C.M. Naara Chendhra Babu Nayudu. It is said that this scheme is introduced by AP which is no where exist the country as of now. For this scheme, the Govt conducted the study on this in 8 states. Hopefully, this program will success and give a good result in the state. Said by officials.
The Telugu Desham party has included this scheme (Yuvanestham) in their 2014 elections manifesto, however it took 4 years to implement the program. As of now 945271 candidates appied for yuvanestham scheme out of that 179658 applications are verified, 12466 people opt out (Exit from this scheme), 1206 candidates are sanctioned to get the every month amount through yuvanestham scheme. 154926 Grievances are resolved and 29512 Grievances are still pending.
- Applicants must be unemployed and should be native of Andhra Pradesh.
- Minimum educational qualification should be Graduation or any Diploma of two years and above duration.
- Should be in the age group of 22-35 years.
- Caste and Community preference will be given as per norms.
- Should belong to a family below poverty line. All the eligible beneficiaries from the family shall be considered.
- Movable / Immovable properties: Having 4 wheelers are ineligible.
- Those who have availed financial assistance / loan under any state government sponsored self-employment scheme of above Rs. 50,000/- subsidy are not eligible.
- Those who are working pursing formal education are not eligible.
- Those who are working in public / private sector / quasi-government or those self-employed are not eligible for the assistance.
- Applicant should not be an employee dismissed from Central / State government service. The applicant should not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
Documents required to register for “Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham / Unemployment Allowance scheme 2018” are Aadhaar, Ration card, SSC, Graduation certificates.
- Surveyed in praja sadhikara survey (Pss)
- Biometric eKYC in PSS
- Not Employed
- Age is between 22 and 35
- PG or Graduate or Diploma Holder
- Having White Ration Card
- Having land less than 5 acres. (for Ananthapur less than 10 acres)
- Not having four wheeler in family
- No Goverment employee in family
- Not taken loan/subsidy from goverment (.Rs. 50000)
- Not taking scholarship/NOt studying
- not having NTR Bharosa Pension
- Aadhaar seeded bank account