Orissa Ration Card | How to apply | Documents required | Check Status
Hello everyone, want to know about the Orissa Ration card. Well, this article will provide you complete information on Orissa ration card. Let’s have a look
Now a day’s government is concentrating more on ration card so that every poor citizen can have this facility and they are working hard to bring up online services so that they can provide updates day by day.
Ration card application process Orissa:
Here is the step by step process of ration card in Orissa. Let us have a look
- The online process in the Orissa is still in construction once they finish with the process applicant can know every information through online, mean while to have new ration card you can download the application.
- Fill up all the details in the form accordingly.
- Sign the form and submit in the nearest ration card office.
- Before submitting you need to attached require documents with the form
- Now the after submission of the form the rashan card office will verify the documents.
- After verification with all the details an documents they will give a receipt which specifies the issuing date.
- You can collect the new ration card within 2 – 3 weeks.
Changes in the Orissa Ration card – if any
For Duplicate Ration card:
Mostly people will apply duplicate ration card in case if there old card is lost or tare. This is the process to apply duplicate ration card
- To apply duplicate ration card fill of the FORM D – 1
- Attach require documents and also provide the copy of old ration card.
- Submit it in the nearest ration card office.
- You can get new ration card after verification with short time
For Addition of new name in the Ration card:
In you ant add name of your children’s or you wife or husband name the following format need to be followed
Fill up the form with all the details
Attach the Date of birth certificate of the child, wife or husband
Submit the form in the ration card office.
After verification you will get new ration card with inclusion of name within 2- 3 weeks.
In case of married couple if your wife / husband names in your parents card first you need to delet the name and apply for the new one.
Tracking Ration Card Status – Orissa
After completion of ration card you can track your Ration card. This process was launched recently in Orissa, to track you ration you should have acknowledgement card with 15 digit number.
- Go to the official website
- Login with your details and click search criteria
- You will be appearing with form as shown below. Fill up the form and click on the search.
Require Documents for Ration Card – Orissa
- Residence proof – owner – power of attorney, House tax receipt, Allotment Letter, Registration deed
- Tenant– NOC from or any relevant documents
- 3 passport size photographs
- Deletion certificate of previous card.
Ration Card Department details – Orissa
Food Supplies & Consumer Welfare Department, Secretariat, Orissa State, Sachivalaya Marg, Unit – 2, Bhubaneswar, Orissa, India.
Help line Number: 1800-3456724.
So, guys this all about Ration Card Orissa. Hope it provide all your necessary information. Please share your experience and suggestion with us through comments below