Rajasthan Ration Card- how to apply online and offline
Ration card is very essential document for each and every person. It will be used as an important government document for obtaining different government documents like driving licence, voter Id, passport etc. Rajasthan government providing a facility to all their citizens get a ration card through the online.
It is very useful for poor citizens so that they can obtain food grains monthly and fuel at low cost. In case of rural areas the village sarpanch will take the authority of ration card, in case of urban areas the inspector food and civil supply (FCS) department will take the authority.
The applicant can apply for ration card through online or offline as mentioned below. Rajasthan government will provide 4 types of ration card as follows
- APL Ration Card
- BPL Ration Card
- Annapurna Ration Card
- Antyodaya ration card
Rajasthan Ration Card Eligibility:
- Applicant should be Indian citizen
- Applicant must be head of the family
- In case if the applicant shifting from one place to another they need to provide surrender certificate.
- In case of marriage or birth of new child applicant should provide bate of birth certificate or marriage certificate.
- If an applicant doesn’t have ration card he need to submit an application declaring that he doesn’t have ration card.
Process of applying Ration card – offline:
- If the applicant wants to apply new ration card then he need collect the form by visit concerned ration card office.
- Fill up the form correctly and properly with all the details.
- Applicant need to attach necessary documents along with the form.
- The applicant needs to submit the form at the jurisdictional range office.
- After submitting the form they will verify the documents and provide acknowledgement card where they mentioned the collecting date and time of the ration card.
Process of applying ration card – online
- To apply ration card online the applicant should download the application form from the website emitra.gov.in
- Fill up the form with all the details
- After filling the form click on “submit” button to submit the application form
- You will get acknowledgment card with unique number. where you can track your application for status.
Documents for Ration Card – Rajasthan
- Voter ID card – worth of Rs. 2 of court fee stamp.
- Residential proof – electricity bill, water bill, receipt of tax payment,
Process of getting duplicate Ration card:
In cases if your ration card is lost, damaged and want to apply for new ration card. You need to follow few points as given below.
- The applicant need to fill up the form D- 1
- After filling the form attach two copies of family photographs.
- Also with two copies of challan with Rs. 5 penalty fee with the report of deport holder.
- After attaching the entire document with the application form need to submit in the emitra center.
- After verification of documents you will get application form with in short time.
Ration card department details – Rajasthan
Department of Food & Civil Supplies
5th Floor Kisan Bhawan,
Lal Kothi, Tonk Road
Jaipur – 302015
Helpline Number: 0141-2744649
Email – Id: email@example.com