Tripura ration card details – how to apply ration card
Want to know about Tripura Ration card details. Then you are the right page this article will gives you all the details about how to apply Tripura ration card. Tripura government providing online services to apply ration card and here you can get all the details of ration card.
With online services you can get all the details regarding ration card and the other cities in Tripura are kailasahar, Udaipur, Agartala and Ambassa.
Process of applying ration card – Tripura
To apply a new ration card the applicant need to follow below steps
- Initially the applicant should download the application form from the Tripura official website
- Fill up the form with all the details
- After filling up the form attach require documents with the form
- Submit the form in concerned ration card office
- After verifying the certificates the applicant will get acknowledgement slip at the office
- This acknowledgment card will be useful at the time of issuing the ration card
- You can also track your ration card application with the application number given in acknowledgment slip.
How to track ration card status Tripura:
To track ration card details the applicant should have ration card application number.
- Log on to the official website http://fcatripura.gov.in/.
- Here click on the “know your ration card”
- The applicant needs to select District name
- After that select Sub- Division and block, FPS and ward.
- Finally click on view report.
- All your ration card details will be displayed on the screen
Documents for ration card – Tripura
- For new ration card:
- Residency certificate
- Land documents before 1971
- Deletion certificate
- Citizenship certificate
- Applicant should not hold any addition ration card from other states
Documents for addition of member in existing ration card
- In case if the applicant wants to add name their spouse in ration card then they need to provide deletion certificate from the last place.
- If the applicant add name of new born baby they need to provide bate of birth certificate of the baby.
Fee charges of ration card – Tripura:
Rs. 2 will be charged for new ration card for APL families.
Rs. 10/- will be charged for duplicate ration card.
Tripura ration card Department Details:
Directorate of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs
Department of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs, Gurkhabasti,
Agartala, West Tripura district, Tripura – 799006
Contact number: 0381-2323780
Official website: email@example.com.
This is all about ration Card – Tripura. Hope it clears all your confusions and help you in applying your ration card. Please share your experiences and suggestion with us through comments below to help you further. Have a great day!!