TS ePASS: The governments have been providing the financial assistance to the economically backward class students over the years through Epass system. The students have to meet certain criteria to avail the scholarship. Like every year, this year also the Scholarship application process has been completed for which all the eligible candidates had applied. However, the candidates who had applied for the Epass system for the academic year 2018-2019 might want to check their application status. So here we have provided the simple steps to check the status, just follow them. Download TS 10th Class Time Table 2019
TS ePASS Status 2019
Telangana Epass Scholarship Status 2018-19
- Andhra Pradesh,
- Himachal Pradesh and
- Visit the official website of Epass System
- Click on the link ‘Know Your Application Status’ on the homepage
- A new page pops up. Select either Post Matric or Pre Matric
- Enter the details like application number, academic year, SSC hall ticket number, SSC passed out year, date of birth, etc
- Click on ‘Get Status’ button
- The Application Status will be displayed on the Screen.
- Check it and Save it for future reference
- Visit the EPass Schlorship website epass.cgg.gov.in, Now click on Telangana EPass.
- You will be redirected to new page showing status for on the top most area
- There will be Post Matric by default you can change it Pre Matric also
- Now Enter the Application Number of EPass
- Select Academic Year 2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14 etc.
- Select the SSC Hall Ticket Number/Exam Number
- Now Enter SSC Year of pass
- Enter SSC Pass Type Regular from these options, Supplementary, Other Board, CBSE, ICSE, Open University, Oreintal SSC .
- Now type Date of Birth
- Tap on Get Status button
- Finally you will get your application status here.
Telangana government epass reimbursement scheme is the great opportunity for the students to study free in the colleges and to prove themselves. Government of Telangana State is offering TS Epass (Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarships) for all eligible students.Government of Telangana state is providing financial assistance to the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Backward Class, Disabled, and Economically Backward Class students studying post-matriculation courses on saturation approach to enable them to complete their education. Every year huge number of candidates will apply for this Epass scholarships.