GITAM University Exam Results 2019 – Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Visakhapatnam: You are looking for GITAM exam results, if yes? this is the right place where you can find all Results of GITAM University includes Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Research, Diploma, Civil Services program, and Certificate programs from 3 campus namely Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Visakhapatnam. Gitam Exam results available as Semester/Trimester from 1 to 15.
Note: The results server is now down, please wait for some time to get it back in live to check results. We will notify you here once the server live.
Gitam Exam Results 2019
|Disclaimer : GITAM is not responsible for any inadvertent error that may have crept in the results being published in the internet.
Any clarifications regarding RESULTS, Please contact the respective HoD in person or Email to email@example.com
GITAM Admissions 2019
- GAT-2019: Admission to Engineering, Architecture and Pharmacy Programs
- GITAM Institute of Management: MBA, BBA and B.Com
- Bengaluru campus: MBA, BBA and MBA(I)
- GRCET 2019: Admission to M.Phil. / Ph.D. programs
- Gandhian studies: Social sciences, Humanities and Languages
- FinTech/Blockchain 3-month Certification Program
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, popularly known as GITAM, was founded in 1980 and it deemed university, it has 3 campus namely Hyderabad, Bengaluru, and Visakhapatnam which is a main campus of the university. The unfathomable sea stands for the ocean of knowledge. The ocean represents the vast region of knowledge across which GITAM strives to help all those who wish to master it.
There are number of universities in India in which more than 10 Lacs students get enrolled for different courses. One of the best engineering colleges in India is Gandhi Institute of Technology Management (GITAM). GITAM is one of best colleges which is situated at Andhra Pradesh.
Gandhi Nagar, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam-530045
Andhra Pradesh, India
Phone No: (+91-891) 2790 101, 2790 202
Central Administrative Office
Phone No: (+91-891) 2840 501
Fax: (+91-891) 2795 311
It is one of deemed education institute of India and interested candidates may apply for their desired course in this university. GITAM university comer under authorization of Andhra Pradesh university and is established in 1980. GITAM University has its three campuses in different cities which are Hyderabad, Bangalore and Visakhapatnam. Get GITAM University results 2019 below check now.GITAM University results 2019.
All engineering and non engineering courses are offered at this university in private and regular schedule. Candidates may take admission in their desired course. This year, Lacs of candidates get enrolled for different courses. Higher authorities conduct exam for all courses semester wise and time has come when they conduct exam. Exam dates for all courses has been placed on official site of GITAM University so that all enrolled candidates may get their exam related information.
Candidates must start their exam preparation so that they will get clear exam in first attempt. Many type of study material is also available on internet, f necessary you can also practice it. All enrolled candidates must take a look on official site of GITAM daily so that you will have complete information about their exams.
Procedure to check GITAM University result 2019:
- Go to official site of GITAM which is gitam.ac.edu .
- Now click on result link at bottom or click on direct link and select Semester/Trimester then enter your roll number/Registration Number then click on get result button.
- Your result will be display to you on your screen.
- Have your GITAM University exam result 2019 in your system.
Gitam Admission News
- GSIB Modular MBA Program in Business Analytics
- Press note on LAW admissions (2017-18)
- LAW Admissions (2017-18)
- GAT 2017: Admission to Engineering, Architecture & Pharmacy Programs
- Hyderabad Business School (HBS): Admissions – 2017
- GITAM School of Gandhian Studies : Admissions – 2017
- Bengaluru Campus: MBA, BBA and MBA(I) Admissions 2017
- GIM Admissions 2017
- GSAT-2017 : Admission to Science Programs
- GSIB-MBA (2017-19) & PGDBA Admissions (2017-18)
- M.Phil. / Ph.D. Admissions – 2016-17