Anna University Results 2019 BA, BBA, BCA, BSc, BCom, MA, MBA, MCA, MSc, PhD, Mphil : Anna University has conducted UG / PG examination in the month of November / December 2018 and Jan 2019, however declaration of results is still pending. So, the students who attended for these exams and awaiting for Anna University Exam Nov/Dec 2018 Results are informed that the Results are expected to announced in Feb, 2019. We will provide UG/PG Nov/Dec, 2018 Results here once declared. Keep visit here for latest update on Anna University Results.
Anna University Latest Update
|Anna University UG / PG Exam Nov/Dec 2018 Results|
|Download Grade System||Download Mark System|
Note: UG / PG Nov/Dec 2018 Results are now available to download
Anna University UG Examinations
|B.E./B.Tech./B.Arch. (Regulation 2017)||AFFILIATED COLLEGES|
|B.E./B.Tech./B.Arch. (Regulation 2013)||AFFILIATED COLLEGES|
|B.E./B.Tech. (Regulation 2008)||AFFILIATED COLLEGES|
|B.Arch. (Regulation 2009)||AFFILIATED COLLEGES|
|B.E./B.Tech.(Part Time) (Regulation 2014)||AFFILIATED COLLEGES|
|B.E./B.Tech.(Part-Time) (Regulation 2009)||AFFILIATED COLLEGES|
|B.Arch. (Regulation 2007) Coimbatore||AFFILIATED COLLEGES|
|B.Arch. (Regulation 2010) Madurai||AFFILIATED COLLEGES|
|B.Arch. (Regulation 2009) Trichy||AFFILIATED COLLEGES|
|B.Tech. / M.Tech. – Dual (Regulation 2008) Tirunelveli||AFFILIATED COLLEGES|
Anna University PG Examinations
|M.E/M.TECH/M.ARCH. (Regulation 2017)||AFFILIATED COLLEGES|
|M.E/M.TECH/M.ARCH. (Regulation 2013)||AFFILIATED COLLEGES|
|M.B.A. (Regulation 2017)||AFFILIATED COLLEGES|
|M.B.A. (Regulation 2015)||AFFILIATED COLLEGES|
|M.B.A. (Regulation 2013)||AFFILIATED COLLEGES|
|M.C.A (Regulation 2017)||AFFILIATED COLLEGES|
|M.C.A (Regulation 2013)||AFFILIATED COLLEGES|
|M.Sc. (5 Years) (Regulation 2015)||AFFILIATED COLLEGES|
|M.Sc. (5 Years) (Regulation 2010)||AFFILIATED COLLEGES|
|M.Sc. (5 Years) (Regulation 2010) (MADURAI)||AFFILIATED COLLEGES|
|M.Sc. (5 Years) (Regulation 2007) (TRICHY)||AFFILIATED COLLEGES|
|M.Sc. (5 Years) (Regulation 2007) (TIRUNELVELI)||AFFILIATED COLLEGES|
Anna University Chennai Board Phone Numbers
|2235 1126||2235 1723||2235 2269|
|2235 2312||2235 1467||2235 1323|
|2235 0526||2235 1791||2235 1417|
|2235 2286||2235 1787||2235 1265|
|2235 2385||2235 2169||2235 1168|
Anna University Contact Phone Numbers
- Anna University TNEA Phone Numbers – 2235 9910 & 9911 (10 Lines)
- Anna University TANCA Phone Numbers – 2235 8411 & 8412 (4 Lines)
- Anna University TANCET Phone Number– 2235 8314
- Anna University B.ARCH.Phone Numbers – 2235 8224 & 8225
- Anna University OTHER STATE Phone Number– 2235 9920
Anna University is a premier Engineering University with affiliated colleges across the state of Tamilnadu. Anna University has both undergraduate and post graduate courses. The examinations are conducted twice a year and the results are published for these exams. The Anna University results 2019 will be published on the official website coe1.annauniv.edu.
The office of the controller of examinations is in-charge of both conducting the exams and for publishing of the marks. The marks are usually published in the official portal as well as affiliated portals. The students of all the affiliated institutions have a unique login credential which can be used to view their results.
Anna University Nov/Dec, 2018 Jan 2019 Results
|Anna University Results B.E, B.Tech, B.Arc Exam Results Nov/Dec 2018||Expected In Feb 2019|
|Anna University Results M.E, M.Tech, M.Arc Exam Results Nov/Dec 2018||Expected In Feb 2019|
|Anna University Results M.B.A Exam Results Nov/Dec 2018||Expected In Feb 2019|
|Anna University Results M.C.A Exam Results Nov/Dec 2018||Expected In Feb 2019|
Anna University results Official Websites
|Anna University Official Website||www.annauniv.edu|
|Anna University Results Official website||coe1.annauniv.edu|
|AUCOE Anna University Results||aucoe.annauniv.edu|
|Coe2 Anna University Results||coe2.annauniv.edu|
How to check results on coe1.annauniv.edu?
coe1.annauniv.edufunctions as the official website in the Anna University Results of 2019 will be published. This portal is handled by the office of the controller of examinations. The website has two logins, one for the students and one for the affiliated institutions. For students, they can use their unique login details which would be their registration number and the password which they had created, and view the results. Affiliated institutions can also access the results through their log in details. This is used to verify the results of their students.
Additionally, coe1.annauniv.eduwill contain not just the marks that the student has got, it will also contain the split up of the marks as internal and external marks. This way the students can verify if the actual internal mark has been published (they can cross verify with their faculty) or if they need to apply for revaluation of the internal marks. Similarly, the publishing of the external mark separately gives them an idea about how much they have scored and if they need to apply for revaluation in case they feel they have been marked lesser than expected.
coe1.annauniv.edualso has important information running as scrolls and the students can click on them to access other relevant information related to their exam results or revaluation. coe1.annauniv.edu also provides the QR code for the app through which the results can be viewed on the mobile as well.
How to go about checking the Anna University Results 2019 ?
Here is what you can do:
- Open coe1.annauniv.edu,
- Log in using the registration number,
- Enter the correct password,
- Check for the results,
- Cross-check on the exam paper codes and marks obtained.
Do’s and Don’ts while using coe1.annauniv.edu:
- Do not try illegal means to access the portal,
- Try looking for the results after the day of publishing of results,
- If the results do not load, wait and refresh multiple times,
- Beware of hackers and malware,
- Do not try installing anything new in the code of the website,
- Use only your login credentials,
- Do not open multiple tabs on the day of the publication of results. It will slow down the portal and may even hang on your browser,
- Do not divulge your log in details to anyone else,
- Do not try to access the log in of the other community: i.e. if you are a student do not try to log in through your college’s id and vice versa,
- When looking at marks, cross-verify all the subject codes,
- While changing password, exercise utmost caution,
- Follow any instructions provided to the tee,
- It is better to download the app if you are trying to see the results on your mobile. Sometimes the responsiveness of the website may be slower than usual,
- Do not try to use someone else’s credentials, unless authorized,
- Do not try playing with the technology or platform of the portal.