Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry Number for SMS or Missed Call : As we know that Andhra is one of the most popular banks which has branches and customer service all around India. This public sector bank established in the year 1923, and this is one of the oldest banks of India. Andhra Bank Has 2800+ Branches and 3600+ ATMs all around India. The Head Quarter of the bank is in the Telangana which was a part of Andra Pradesh earlier.
Millions of people are doing banking with Andhra bank and we want to aware them with the service of Andhra Bank like Online Banking, Banking via mobile and Balance Check Via Sms or Missed Call. By using these service of Andhra bank you can check the balance and another service of Andhra bank from the home.
Find Andhra Bank ATM near by you from SMS
Send an SMS ATM <area PINCODE> to 09223011112
Andhra Bank Account Balance Enquiry Using Missed Call and SMS
How to know my Andhra Bank account balance and mini statement?
It is quite simple process to receive Andhra Bank account balance and mini statement as a SMS on your mobile phone.
Note: If you have an Andhra bank Saving account, then you can get A/C Balance for maximum three accounts.
Procedure to get Andhra bank account balance for free on mobile.
Andhra Bank Balance Check Using Missed Call on 09223011300
- Step 2: Give a missed call to 09223011300 from the registered mobile.
- Step 3: Call will get disconnected after short rings automatically.
- Step 4: Within few minutes, you will receive SMS with latest account balances of up to three accounts. Balances of accounts under the schemes – Saving Bank (SB), Current Account (CA), Cash Credit (CC) and Over Draft (OD) only will be shown.
Andhra Bank Balance Check Using SMS on 56161
Andhra Bank also provides service to check bank balance using SMS on your account. You need to send a message on Andhra bank SMS service number which is 56161. You need to keep your SMS banking password for check balance through SMS.
You can follow these given steps for Check the balance through SMS.
- Type ABBAL and the SMS to 56161 and wait for some time you will get the balance details through SMS.
- If you have more than one account with the same password then you have to type the like this ABBAL and send it to 56161, And in just a few moments you will get the Balance details.
How to block my Andhra bank ATM/ Debit card?
- Step 2: SMS CARDBLOCK XXXX to 56161 (XXXX means last four digits of the Account number)
Note : you need to send above SMS only from your registered mobile.
- Andhra bank helpline or Customer Service number is 18004251515
- Andhra bank debit card Customer service number is 18004252910
Andhra Bank AADHAAR Seeding Through SMS
Customer has to send an SMS to the 56161 the AADHAAR request as per below format. The syntax for sending the SMS is given below :
- AADHAAR <space> 15 digit Bank Account Number <space> 12 digit AADHAAR Number
Andhra Bank PMJBY or PMSBY
For enrolment to Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan’s Jan Suraksha schemes either PMJBY or PMSBY , customer mobile number should be registered with the bank for SMS alerts and should be eligible for the scheme:
SMS Syntax : PMJBY/PMSBY<space><last 4digit of SB A/c><space><Nominee Name><space><Nominee Age><space><Relation>
SMS to be sent to 09223011112
Example:PMSBY 1234 Jai Bhole 25 Son and send to 09223011112
ORPMJBY 1234 Komal 19 Daughter and send to 09223011112
If you are Upset with Andhra Bank Service, You can send compliant to head office
- Type the word Upset in his/her mobile and forward the same through SMS to 9666606060.
Andhra Bank Head Office
Tele phone nos. 040 – 23232245 / 23242278 / 23252576
Email – email@example.com
Existing Tele Banking facility with Toll Free Number 1800-425-1515 is also available to serve our clientele
Andhra Bank Customer Care Phone Number
|Head Office||5-9-11, Dr. Pattabhi Bhavan, Secretariat Road, Saifabad Hyderabad 500 004. Telangana|
|Bank Group||Nationalised Banks|
|Landline / Mobile Number||Tel: 022-22610228/8335, Call 040-23122297 for Internet & Mobile Banking/ATM -24×7|
|Bank Toll Free Number||1800 425 1515 (Tele Banking), 1800 425 2910 (ATM card support), 1800 425 4059 (Credit card support), 1800 425 7701 (Pension related issues)|
|Email Idfirstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
Andhra Bank IFSC Code By State Wise
- Andhra Pradesh
- Dadra And Nagar Haveli
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu And Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal