|States / Areas||Phone Number|
|Andhra Pradesh||96660 23456|
|Bihar & Jharkhand||95071 23456|
|Delhi & NCR||99909 23456|
|Himachal Pradesh||98820 23456|
|Jammu & Kashmir||90860 23456|
|Maharashtra & Goa||88888 23456|
|Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh||96690 23456|
|Tamil Nadu||90922 23456|
|Uttar Pradesh||98896 23456|
|Uttar Pradesh (W)||81919 23456|
|West Bengal||90888 23456|
HP Gas Safety Tips
- The tube should be as short as possible. While the maximum length should be about 1.5 meters, the minimum could be anything.
- The pipe should be easily accessible if one has to check leakage etc.
- It should be kept away from flammable objects..
- The nozzle should be covered fully, and therefore it is advisable to push..
- It should not be looped or twisted. Also make sure it does not get heated by the burner.
- Avoid using detergent or soap to clean. Use wet cloth only.
Keep checking time to time for cracks, holes, softness, and porosity especially at the ends of the rubber.
- Replace tubing every 2 years at the most. Never cover the tubing.
SIGNIFICANCE OF THE PRESSURE REGULATOR
The pressure regulator is basically connected to the cylinder valve’s outlet. Basically, the role of these is to regulate the pressure of gas that comes out form the cylinder. The regulator also supplies gas to the hot plate at a constant pressure. We will now focus on various aspects that are related to accepting safety measures in respect to these pressure regulators. We will talk on points like, (a) if you smell gas, (b) disconnecting the empty cylinder, (c) light the burners, (d) how to stay safe, and (e) good habits for safety.
ON SMELLING GAS
Being a cautious consumer and customer one should be aware of the consequences that might lead due to lack of appropriate attention. Now one main thing that is to be kept in mind is that in case you smell the gas the first and the foremost step that has to be performed is to turn off the gas pressure regulator knob. The next and main step would be to open up all the windows and doors to let the cross ventilation in. Then the so called naked fires like the agarbattis or the matchstick boxes and lamps must be taken out of the kitchen and one must take care of the fact that no matchstick or lighter must be ignited in that particular area. Again another thing that most of the customers forget is to avoid the usage of switches. What the customers do in the very first place is that they switch on the lights but this indeed is a very wrong step as during such a circumstance the switches including the main switch might sparkle or lead to another hassle. The customer must immediately get in touch with the nearest distributor or the very famous emergency service cell that looks after the activities of the oil companies after holidays and at odd hours. This emergency service cell operates even on Sundays and gazette holidays. Therefore the customer can take advantage of their services.
- It must be of approved quality, (ISI mark).
- It should be as short as possible. Maximum length should be about 1.5 meters.
- It should be easily accessible for inspection.
- Keep it away from heat and fire.
- Push it so as to cover the full length of the nozzle.
- Make sure it does not get heated by the burner, or is looped/twisted.
- Clean it with wet cloth only. Don’t use soap to ease the tube over the nozzle.
- Check it regularly for cracks, holes, softness, and porosity especially at the ends.
- Replace tubing every 2 years if not earlier.
- Do not cover rubber tubing by any other object or sleeve.
Transfer HP Gas Connection : The process of switching over to another distributor for HP gas connection is known as connection transfer. This happens when a consumer shifts to another place either in the same city or another city as per his interests. This transfer takes place online as well as offline.
- Existing consumers, for HP gas online transfer, should open HP Gas official website
- Drop the list from Quick Link column on HP Gas website homepage
- From dropped list, select HP Gas Consumer Zone
- On next page, there are two options
This transfer is possible online as well where the consumer, who has an account with HP gas, can log in and request for the transfer of gas connection by filling an online transfer form.
A consumer who is not a member of HP online, can get himself registered first which is just a matter of a click and then follow up the instructions later. The sign up process is very easy. This account can also be used for other purposes like filing complaints, refill booking, etc. He just has to fill the respective form and submit it online.
Check out to book hp gas cylinder
Offline HP Gas Connection Transfer:
- Consumer can directly out reach his distributor
- Or he can call his distributor regarding the same
- Distributor would let know the consumer of the formalities he has to perform including HP gas online transfer form.
Conditions of Connection Transfer
Within City Transfer:
- When the transfer form is submitted, the consumer receives an e-CTA, e-Consumer Transfer Advice which serves as a code of authorization in the production of the subscription voucher. This is for a period of three months.
- The same voucher then goes to the new who returns the same after endorsing it.
- Regulator and Cylinder is retained by consumer.
Out of City Transfer:
- A termination voucher is issued after the submission of online transfer form along with the amount to be refunded. The regulator and the cylinder has to be surrendered before.
- • The consumer is required to submit his Domestic Consumer Gas Card for the purpose of enrollment with the new distributor.
- • After fulfilling the above criteria, the connection is resumed and the new subscription voucher is retained.
- If you have any query related to HP Gas Transfer you may Feel Free Contact to HP Gas Customer Care
HP Gas Booking With SMS | Online Gas Booking : In 1920 the LPG gas was came first time in India, and its gave a brand name Pyrofax. In 1979, its was taken by HPCL and gave an another name HP gas. The HPCL annual turnover was 108599 crore and more than in 2010 turnover. The HP Gas is the largest company, who provide the LPG gas services in all our the India to his all consumers.
For HP Gas Booking, there are two types of methods online and offline, in both ways the process of booking are very simple. In online method the consumer go to the official website of the HP Gas with the ID and password then, click on the online booking page, and then fill the form of booking. If you are not an existing member of the HP Gas , so firstly you have to register on the site, then you can easily book your refill through online. In offline methods, mostly people choose this method. Firstly you can book your cylinder through SMS, in this you can send an SMS for booking with the registered number of the consumer, also you can visit the nearest HP Gas agency and met the distributor and booked your refill with your consumer number.
HP Gas Booking
There are always two methods in which the booking of HP cylinders take place, online and offline.
HP Gas Offline Booking
For the existing members to book a connection is very easy as they have to just provide their Consumer Number allotted to them:
In offline mode, the consumers are required to personally visit their respective distributors along with their Consumer Number in order to file any request, query or complaint. The addresses are available in the official website of HP gas.
HP LPG has launched HP Anytime 24 x 7 IVRS based Gas Refill Booking and Complaint filing service for a hassle-free experience of all HP LPG customers across India. Automated LPG Booking system will benefit more than 33 million HP LPG customers in the country. The Customer would quickly get a real-time booking number from IVRS. All the Refill Bookings made through HP Anytime are taken in a central server and the data is then moved to the PC’s of respective HP GAS Suppliers instantly. For those customers who want to book individually at the HP GAS Distributorship, booking services are offered at all Agencies to link with IVRS. Through this program, a HP GAS customer can call a single number throughout the state to book refills. We provide you HP Gas Toll-free Number and HP Gas Booking Numbers in all the major states in India.
HP Gas Customer Care Number : 155233 / 1800-2333-555 (Toll-Free)
Cylinders can be booked by sending SMS or IVR instructions through the following numbers:
- Vizag N Hyderabad – 9666023456
- Kolkata – 9088823456
- Chennai – 9092223456
- Delhi – 9990923456
- Patna – 9507123456
- Bangalore – 9964023456
- Lucknow – 9889623456
- Pune N Mumbai – 8888823456
- Chandigarh – 9855623456
- Kerala – 9961023456
- Delhi & NCR: 9990923456
- Bihar & Jharkhand: 9507123456
- Punjab: 9855623456
- Gujarat: 9824423456
- Andhra Pradesh: 9666023456
- Kerala: 9961023456
- Karnataka: 9964023456
- Maharashtra & Goa: 8888823456
- Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh: 9669023456
- Orissa: 9090923456
- Rajasthan: 7891023456
- Tamil Nadu: 9092223456
- Puducherry: 9092223456
- Uttar Pradesh: 9889623456
- West Bengal: 9088823456
For New Connection:
If a consumer wants to become a member of HP gas and is availing new connection, he must get himself registered with the nearest HP gas dealer in order to get online connection. For this purpose, he is required to submit his recent photograph along with his photo Id and address proof.
HP Gas Online Booking
- To get HP gas cylinder after booking, existing consumers should:
- Go to HP Gas Consumer Zone under Quick Link on HP Gas website
- On next page, log in using ID n Password and make online booking
- If not online member, sign up by clicking Sign Up for Existing Consumer
- To get HP gas cylinder after booking, new consumers should:
- Go to HP Gas Consumer Zone under Quick Link on HP Gas website
- On next page, sign up by clicking Sign Up for New Connection
- After getting registerd online, a registration number is generated, thereafter the consumer is required to submit valid documents and fee.
- Then new consumer is allotted a Consumer Number for booking HP Gas
A consumer can even book his connection via Customer Care by just dialing the required number. The customer care numbers are there on the website.
Website; to Get HP Gas Cylinder After Booking, Consumer Should:
- Click Contact Us on the website
- On next page, drop list of Office/Plants/Depots; select LPG Consumer Care Cell followed by selecting State
- Relevant state’s Customer Care Cell contact number and address will appear
Dial that number and get HP gas cylinder after booking over the phone.
Link Aadhaar Card to Bharat Gas : As we recognize that there are numerous choices readily available for linking the Aadhaar Card Number with the LPG connection, but here you locate out some options full ifnormation for Linking Adhaar Card with Bharat Gas Agency. Bharat Gas is an item of BPCL– Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited. With over numerous subscribers all around, it is ending up being one of the popular selections of many people around. Simply like other LPG services, it likewise allows the direct benefit transfer system.
How to Link Aadhaar Card with Bharat Gas
- Online Method
- Offline Method
- SMS Method:
Ways to proceed:
- Download the form form the official website of Bharat Gas.
- Publish the kind and also fill in the needed information as asked in the type.
- Once loaded, cross inspect the details you have entered. The AADHAAR number and the gas connection ID ought to be right.
- Submit the properly loaded form to your nearest Bharat Gas Distributor.
- Do not forget to obtain the recognition slip from the supplier’s workplace.
- The particular authorities will certainly verify your information, think about the following process as well as upgrade you once the verification is done. You will certainly receive the notification on your signed up mobile number.
If you have an internet accessibility and web financial establishment readily available, this is the most basic procedure for you.
The best ways to proceed:
- Open up the online application form on the website of Bharat Gas.
- Select the state as well as area as a 1st step.
- After this, you need to enter the benefit type, LPG in this case.
- Select the name of the company as BPCL for Bharat Gas customers.
- Currently, enter the LPG consumer number as discussed in your Gas copy.
- Now, enter the LPG consumer number as mentioned in your Gas copy.
- Following part needs you to go into the individual details like email address as well as telephone number.
- Enter the AADHAAR number in the given field.
- OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Go into the password you got as well as click the Submit button.
- This completes the linking procedure of your AADHAAR number to your Bharat Gas link.
This procedure needs a voice system for the linking of two. You need to:
Find the number respective to your state from the list given n the Bharat Gas website.
Call at the number and comply with the directions. You must maintain the called for information– AADHAAR number and gas connection number.
Easiest of all methods is the method to connect both via SMS. To start with, register your mobile number with LPG company. You can miss this way if already registered.
When registered, send out an SMS in the complying with layout: UID <aadhaar number> to 5733 (All India) and 52725 if you are a customer to any sort of one of these company: Vodafone, MTNL, Idea, Airtel and Tata.
Once done, you will certainly be alerted for completion.