Sikkim Ration card | How to apply ration card through online
Ration card is very useful document for every citizen. In skim state the ration card will be provided by the Food & Supplies & consumer affairs department. In this service they will provide all necessary items like rice, oil, cereal and sugar.
Sikkim now providing online facilities helps their citizens. It will provide all the details of applicant in computerized manager which was developed by Cosmo InfoTech. Here applicant can download the form simply and fill it.
With online portal they can add new name, delete old information and the applicant can get any information regarding ration card. The applicant can also register with their mobile number so that they can receive many new updates regularly.
Sikkim government Schemes
- Mukhya Mantra Antyodaya Annadan Yojana (MMAAY)
- Below poverty line
- Expanded Abtyodayana Annadan Yojana
- Wheat Schemes
- Welfare organizations
- Annapurna Schemes
Process of applying Ration card – Sikkim
- To apply new ration card or any addition and deletion name in the ration card. The applicant can just download the form from the official website or you can click on below link.
- Fill up the form with all the details correctly.
- Submit your application with all the documents in nearest food & supply office.
- You will get a acknowledgement card with isuuing date of ration card.
Documents for Ration card:
- Certificate of identification
- Land parcha showing ownership of land
- Voter id card
- Surrender certificate of ration card form other state.
The following onformation will be asked in the ration card form:
- Enter your first , middle and last name
- Enter your father/husband name
- Residenstion address
- Contact number
- Date of birth
Ration card Department details of Sikkim
Food & Civil Supplies S CA Government of Sikkim, Gangtok – 737101
Contact No: 03592-202708, 1088-345-3236
This is all about the Ration card Sikkim. Hope had a good time with the article and please share your suggestions and experiences with us through the comments.