How to get a new voter ID card in Himachal Pradesh: Himachal Pradesh is located to the northern region of the India and is also one of the best states in India. In the state every person must take part in the election of the new government, and if you are above 18 years of age you must get yourself a voter ID card. As the technologies have invaded in our country, the governments are also too making good use of it. The Election Commission of India has brought a website for the new voters to register themselves for creating a new voter ID card.
The Chief Electoral office- CEO along with the Election Commission of India- ECI are responsible for developing a new voter ID card for every new voters in India. So with the help of this official site, you can easily get a new voter ID card within a month and the process are free of cost, so that anybody get the new voter ID card through online.
Procedure to get a new voter ID card in Himachal Pradesh via online
As Indian government has also become digitalised, every government works has also evolved. If you are an eligible voter, and yet you donot have a voter ID card then here is the best chance for you to gets a voter ID card using the CEO Himachal Pradesh.
- Sign up in the official site of ceohimachal.nic.in- In the official site, first thing you have to do is that, sign up in the http://himachal.nic.in/ by entering your valid name, phone number and Email ID.
- Log in to the ceohimachal official site-After you have sign up in the official, you will then immediately receive a SMS which will include your temporary username & password. Enter the given username & password and log in to the site
- Form no.6- under the site, you will find information regarding the election criteria and regulations. All the information are very important and a voter should know about these without fail for performing the elections in the state.
While for the registration of a new voter ID card, you have to click on the new online registration section from the site. Under the online registration, you will find tons a list of Forms in which the Form no.6 is essential for the registration of new voter ID card
- Fill up the Form no.6- Duly fill up the form no.6 with your complete details like name, sex, age, address, father & mother’s name etc. and other required details
You will also have to attached the important documents like passport size photograph, age proof like school certificate, address proof like phone bill etc.
- Submit the Form no.6- After you have completed all the process, you will have to print the Form no.6 and then submit it to the nearest BLO (Booth Level Office) office. Once the form is received the office, an officer will visit to the given address and verify the submitted Form no.6
- Receiving the new voter ID card-After the BLO officer confirms the form, that you have submitted will be accepted and the new voter ID card will receive in your doorstep which will be sent by post.
Helpline and contact details
In case if you had any problem regarding the creation of new voter ID card, or if your form no.6 is having some problems while submission or filling up of the form then you can contact to the Chief Electoral Office- CEO Himachal Pradesh.
Postal address of the CEO- Himachal Pradesh
38-SDA Complex Kasumpti Shimla-9
Phone: 0177-2620024, 2621551
So above are some of the important details about how to get a new voter ID card using online process in Himachal Pradesh. There are complete guidance, which will help you successfully to get a new voter ID card.