Mizoram Ration card | How to apply | Check Status
The Mizoram Food & Civil Supply Department was started on 17th November 2004 later it was renamed as:” Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department”.
The applicant can apply for the ration card as per the rationing office in the prescribed form in the concerned area. The area will be under the control of the controller of rationing office. The District supply officer and the Tehsildar will take the control at District and Tehsil levels.
Ration card application process – Mizoram
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format with all necessary details
- Attach all necessary document with the application
- Submit the form at the concern ration card area office
- After submission, you will get an acknowledgement card which as issuing date of the card.
- Ration card will be issued under power with Rs. 10.
The ration card will be issued in the different colour code like Blue for APL, Yellow for BPL and Pink for AAY.
Documents for the Ration Card – Mizoram
- Residential Proof like bank passbook, electricity bill, driving licences
- Allotment letter towards the quarters which is issued by Govt. MHADA, CIDCO.
- Non-objection certificates from house owner.
- Date of Birth certificate.
Different types of ration Card in Mizoram
- White ration Card: this ration card will be issued to Annapurna scheme families
- Pink Ration Card: this card will be issued for Antyodaya Anna Yojana families
- Sky Blue Ration Card: this card will be issued for Above poverty line families
- Yellow Ration Card: this card will be issued for Below poverty line families.
Mizoram Ration card Department Details:
Directorate of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs, Treasury square, Venghlui,Aizawl – 796001
Contact No: 0389 – 2322872. Customer help Line – 18002311792
Process of changes in the ration card – Mizoram
The following steps need to follow when you want any changes like addition or deletion of name in the ration card
- If you want to add the name in the existing ration card application need to be submitted and for deletion certificate should be provided to DCSO under authorities.
- In a case of migration, the applicant should have migration certificate so that to add the name in the ration and get a new one.
- If applicate wants to add newborn baby then they need to submit the birth certificate.
- If tech applicant wants to delete the name of a death person from the ration card then they need to provide the death certificate.
This ends the process of Ration Card – Mizoram .hope you had a great time with the article please share your suggestions with us through comments below.