How to Apply for Voter id in New Delhi | Check Delhi voter id application status [ cedodelhi.gov.in]
Delhi voter id application [ Ceodelhi.gov.in ]
As we all know, The Voter ID card is considered to be the one of the most important commonly used id proof for Indian citizens. The goal of this card issuance is that; you have the right to vote as well as make you a legal entity of the country. The voter ID card is also called the election card is usually issued to the persons of age 18 years and above. The use of this id card is that; you use it as the photo id card and address proof in the bank and other government offices that are considered to be valid.
Registration Process of Voter id card in Delhi
The registration process of the Voter id in Delhi is quite simple and is allowed to go through certain procedures. Firstly, you can obtain the voter ID or the election card in Delhi, either by applying online or offline. Although online registration process is much easier when compared to the offline process, still some people prefer to go with an offline process as the people of the villages are more in number. Here, we are going to both of the registration processes in details.
The voter ID can be registered either online or offline process,
Offline registration for voter id card
Lets us discuss on some simple steps, that states how to apply for voter card offline.
- Firstly, visit the nearest electoral office and fill out the Form 6 [Application that meant for adding the name in electoral roll].
- Next, attach one photocopy of Address proof and ID proof each along with the form.
- Submit the same with the documents attached.
- Now, it’s time for the Electoral officer to confirm your address.
- Once verified, your Voter card to your address will be sent.
To track your Delhi voter id status online, go to the site : Click here
You can also call to the ceo delhi toll free number. 1800111400.
Online registration for a voter ID card in New Delhi [ Ceo Delhi ]
The process for Online Registration of the election card is well explained here,
- Firstly, Visit the official site of Delhi voter ID registration site and sign up as a new user.
- Fill in form 6.
- Upload your password size photo.
- Along with that, Upload scanned copy of address proof and identity proof with the details of date of birth on it for age verification and submit.
If you are unable to use this online option to submit the documents, then you are allowed to submit them to the Booth level officer who will visit your house for address verification or you may also perform Voter ID Verification online.
Another Option for registration of New Delhi Voter Id
We also provide you an alternative option for registration of voter card. The whole process of registration is as follows,
- Visit the site, chief electoral officer of Delhi.
- There you will find the Form section and opt for Form 6.
- Download the form 6 and take a print out of it.
- Furnish your details in the form and thereby attach all the required documents along with the photo.
- Send all the documents to the office of the electoral office of Delhi by post.
This is all about the registration procedure and tracking procedure of Delhi Voter ID.Hope we have covered all the useful info on how registering voter id in new delhi and ways to apply for voter id and info on tracking delhi ceo voter id.