AP EAMCET 2019: Application Form, Exam Dates, Notification : The AP EAMCET 2019 is elaborated as “Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test”. This examination known as APEAMCET is conducted on the behalf of APSCHE. The examination is held one in a year and is done on state level basis. The students who desire to chose a stream of Engineering, Pharmacy or Agriculture can adopt for this examination. After the students pass this examination, they can take the admissions in government and private institutes. So, we have shared you all the information regarding AP EAMCET 2019 exam dates, eligibility, syllabus and application form.
This is year (2019), JNTUK is going to conduct AP EAMCET exam on behalf of APSCHE.
AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Application Form has been released on 20th February 2019
AP EAMCET 2019 Information Bulletin (Engineering) – Check here
AP EAMCET 2019 Information Bulletin (Agriculture & Medical) – Check here
Apply for AP EAMCET 2019 in 4 steps
AP EAMCET Mock Test 2019
- Engineering stream mock test 1
- Engineering stream mock test 2
- Engineering stream mock test 3
- Agricultural & Medical Stream-1
- Agricultural & Medical Stream-2
- Agricultural & Medical Stream-3
AP EAMCET Exam Dates 2019
Firstly, we would like to share with you the exam dates of this examination held for the 2019 year:-
Read the follow “AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Dates”
|AP EAMCET Notification||20th February 2019|
|Submission form online application starting date||26th February 2019|
|Submitting application form late date||27th March 2019|
|Submitting the application form with a late fee [Rs. 500]||04th April 2019|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||06th April 2019 to 10th April 2019|
|Submitting application form last date with late fee of [Rs 1000]||09th April 2019|
|Submitting application form last date with late fee [Rs 5000]||14th April 2019|
|Submitting application form last date with late fee of [Rs 10,000]||19st April 2019|
|Download Eamcet Halltickets 2019||16th April 2019|
|Date and time of AP Eamcet Exams 2019||Engineering Exam:
Timings: 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM & 02.30 PM to 05.30 PM
Dates: 20.04.2019, 21.04.2019, 22.04.2019 & 23.04.2019
Timings: 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM & 02.30 PM to 05.30 PM
Date: 23.04.2019 & 24.04.2019
E & A (Both Stream) Exam:
Timings: 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM & 02.30 PM to 05.30 PM
Date: 22.04.2019 & 23.04.2019
|Publication of Preliminary key||23rd April 2019 -Engineering
24th April 2019 – Agriculture
|Receiving objection on preliminary key Last Date||26th April 2019 (5:00PM)|
|AP Eamcet 2019 Result announced on||1st May 2019|
AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form
Before submitting application forms the students are requested to read the following points carefully which are as follows:
- AP EAMCET Exam Dates 2019 are available online only and will be available from 1st week of February 2019. So, don’t be late in submitting forms
- If you get late, here we share you the last date for submitting application form in the third week of March month 2019
- If you have submitted the form with some wrong information, you can re-correct them before the last correction date shared by the university.
- After re-checking the application, submit the form completed in all respects
- If you submit the online form after the date. You need to play the late fee along with it as shared by us in above table
- The students need to pay the application fee either by debit/credit card or online mode
- Online Mode needs many information like birth date, father-mother name, passing year, transaction id, the name of candidate etc.
Here is the list of Courses and their Application fees
- For Engineering: Rs 350.00
- Agriculture & Medical: Rs. 350
- For both Engineering & Agriculture-Medical: Rs 700
AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Pattern
- The AP EAMCET 2019 language will be Telugu and English only
- The students who want to appear for Urdu language exam, they can give it in Hyderabad only
- The paper duration will be 3 hours
- Paper is divided into three sections they are Maths, Chemistry and Physics
- Total marks for examination paper is 160 that includes
80 marks of Mathematics
40 for Chemistry
40 for Physics
- You will get 1 marks for each answer
- While negative marking is not available in this examination
- The format of question will be MCQ, which has only one correct answer
Important Instructions to the candidates
- Aspiring candidates applying for the AP EAMCET 2019 examination are requested to fill the details carefully in the Online Application Form. All the required information/ details should be collected from the relevant documents.
- After successfully submitting TS EAMCET 2019 Online Application Form, if candidates are willing to make any correction, they have to go to the correction link on the homepage of the official website i.e. www.sche.ap.gov.in/ eamcet.
- Candidates have to refer the following documents while filling up the Online Application Form.
|S.No.||Details Required||Documents to be referred|
|1.||AP Online/ TS Online Transaction Id. (If payment is being made through AP Online/ TS Online)||AP Online / TS Online Receipt Form.|
|2.||Qualifying Exam appeared or passed – Hall Ticket||Marks Memo/ Hall Ticket of Intermediate (10 + 2)/ Equivalent|
|3.||Stream applied for (AM), (E), or both (E & AM)||Eligibility Criteria in the AP EAMCET 2019 website|
|4.||Date of Birth, Birth District, Birth State||Birth Certificate/ SSC or Equivalent Certificate|
|5.||Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent examination certificate||SSC or Equivalent Certificate|
|6.||Study Details||Study Certificates from Class I to Intermediate (10+2)/ Equivalent|
|7.||Category(SC, ST, BC, etc) and Application Number of the caste certificate||The latest caste certificate issued by the competent authority|
|8.||Aadhaar Card Details||Aadhaar Card|
|10.||Ration Card Details||Ration card|
Other information required for filling Online Application
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Non-Minority/ Minority
- Candidate Mobile Number
- Candidate E-mail
- Place where studied – Municipality/ Corporation or Rural Area in SSC and Intermediate.
- Digital signature of the candidate (file size less than 15 kb and .jpg file format)
Date and Time of the AP EAMCET 2019 Test and Registration Fee
|Engineering (E)||20th to 23rd April 2019||10.00 am to 01:00 pm
2:30 pm to 05:30 pm
|Agriculture (A)||23rd to 24th April 2019||Rs. 500/-|
|E & A (Both Streams)||22nd & 23rd April 2019||Rs. 1000/-|
AP EAMCET 2019 Admit Card/ Hall Tickets
You need to keep the admit card carefully and keep at least two copies of it. You can get the copy of admit card from official website of AP EAMCET 2019. You need to submit the birth date and registration number. After filling all these details, you need to press the submit button shared below boxes, now after processing you will see your admit card, Just take the print out of it. On admission date, the candidates need’s to bring additional documents with admit card, Attested copy, photocopy and filled the application form.
The Exam Conducting Authorities will provide the hall ticket i.e. admit cards for 2019year in the 3rd week of April 2019.
AP EAMCET 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus for this examination is prepared on the basis of 11th and 12th standard syllabus. The EAMCET Syllabus consist of physics, mathematics, zoology, botany and chemistry. The question is asked to the students for understanding their individual’s subjects and academic knowledge.
How to Prepare for AP EAMCET Exam?
- Firstly, to be successful you need to make an effective time management
- Go through all the previous examination paper of AP EAMCET 2019, 2017, 2016, 2015 etc.
- Accumulate all the information relevant for your syllabus i.e. study material
- Don’t waste your time in covering the topics which are out of syllabus
- You need to have more focus on mock test for increasing your accuracy and speed for the examination on time
APEAMCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Here we will cover the topic and information related to eligibility criteria for 2019 examination. It is same like all the previous year but still for the candidates who are new to this, need to go through this points:
Domicile Certificate Requirement: The candidates who desire to appear for this examination from Andhra Pradesh & Telangana needs to have this domicile certificate for sure.
Nationality: Candidates who hold cards as OCI (Overseas Citizen of India), PIO (Persons of Indian Origin) and Indian Nationality are eligible for appearing this examination.
Eligibility for Pharmacy and Engineering Courses:
Diploma Holder’s: The students who are diploma holders can apply for this examination in 2019 year
Subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are the exams where they need to get qualify for further studies
Qualifying Exam: Needs to pass in Intermediate or equivalent from any recognized board.
Appearing candidates: The students who are appearing for final year are also eligible for applying in the examination.
AP EAMCET Result 2019
The students who will appear for the examination will get the result from the official website. They will be ranked on the basis of marks obtained in the 2019 exams. The OMR Answer Sheets will be provided to the students till six months from the date of publication of results.
AP EAMCET Counselling 2019
For counseling, the students need to keep their online Application Form until the end of the admission process. While verification of the documents, they need to provide other documents and admit card to the desired authorities. The official website either the counseling portal will be providing the Information Booklet for AP EAMCET 2019 counseling.
AP EAMCET 2019 Contact details
AP EAMCET – 2019 Office
Ground Floor, Administrative Building
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada
Kakinada – 533003
East Godavari District
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : https://sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet
AP EAMCET Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
1. What are the syllabus for the AP EAMCET 2019 Exams?
Answer: The syllabus is decided on the basis of the 12th standard syllabus. Physics, chemistry, botany, zoology and mathematics are the important subjects for this examination
2. How many questions will be asked in each course?
Answer: A total of 160 questions will be asked with 1 mark each
3. How many sections will be given in the engineering paper?
Answer: There are 3 sections
4. What are the eligibilities for the engineering courses?
Answer: 10+2 pass from recognized university with Maths, Chemistry and Physics subjects
5. How can I apply for AP EAMCET 2019 Exam?
Answer: Through online mode from official website
6. What are the modes of payment in APEAMCET 2019 Exam?
Answer: Debit, Credit & Net Banking
7. Application fee charges?
Answer: 350 for Engineering, 350 for Agriculture, 700 for both
8. When will be the Application form for APEAMCET 2019 provided?
Answer: First week of February 2019