Madhya Pradesh Ration Card | How to apply online
How can we apply for Madhya Pradesh Ration Card, what are the documents needed, process of renewal or correction of ration card. You can find all these details in this article.
The Madhya Pradesh government had launched many online facilities on ration card for their citizens. Now they can apply there Ration card through online and they can find related issues on ration card in online.
Ration card in Madhya Pradesh is supplied by the Food and civil supplies department. Ration card is very important document for every citizen. Fake ration card is strictly prohibited from the state government.
They issued 52 lakhs 98 thousands ration card still now in Madhya Pradesh there different rations like BPL, APL and AAY. The APL (Above Poverty Level) ration card will be issued under regular basis. The APL and BPL card will be issued by the authority of state government under public service Guarantee Act. The process time is fixed by Madhya Pradesh FCSD.
Madhya Pradesh currently functions 21 thousand and 464 fair price shops in all states. Where 4067 FPS launched in towns and 17397 were launched in rural areas. This fair shop in Madhya Pradesh will be allocated under Public Distribution system (PDSC)
Madhya Pradesh ration card application process
- Get the required application form the website or you can get the form from the Jan Seva Kendra of Madhya Pradesh in concerned state.
- Fill up the form with all the details like address, name, annual income and declaration form.
- After the fill the form submits it to your nearest department office along with the documents.
- Take the acknowledgement card which gives the date of collecting of your ration card.
- You can check the more information in official website of MP Food dept www.food.mp.gov.in.
- Application fee will depend on the department
Documents required for the Madhya Pradesh Ration Card.
ID Proof: voter id or confirmation from a court for the head of the family.
Residence Proof: phone bill, passport copy, bank passbook copy or current tax receipt.
Madhya Pradesh Ration card Department Details:
Address: Department of Food, Civil Supplies, and consumer protection Bhawan,
1st floor, Area hills, Bhopal (MP) – 462011
Phone No: 0755-2551466
Eligibility for New Ration Card in MP:
- Citizen who belong to economically weaker section
- It can be eligible for temporary or expired ration card.
- Newly married couples in the state.
So, guys, this is all about Madhya Pradesh Ration Card. Hope had great time with the articles please share your experiences and suggestions with us through comments below